Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld Triple Pack Product Details
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Legend revives the athletic, intelligent and entertaining adventurer who won the hearts and minds of gamers worldwide. Lara comes alive with intricately animated expressions, moves and abilities. An arsenal of modern equipment, such as a magnetic grappling device, binoculars, frag grenades, personal lighting device and communications equipment, allows gamers to experience tomb raiding as never before.
- Lara comes to life - the dual-pistol-wielding adventurer’s polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the Tombs: Lara’s new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice - intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations.
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara’s world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between!
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Anniversary follows the adventures of the tomb raiding Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands, raiding tombs to uncover the mystery behind this ancient artefact!
Tomb Raider Anniversary Features:
- Happy Anniversary!: Celebrate and commemorate ten years of Tomb Raider and Lara Croft with Tomb Raider: Anniversary, an entirely new Tomb Raider experience inspired by the first ever Tomb Raider adventure. Tomb Raider: Anniversary uses an enhanced version of the Tomb Raider: Legend game engine to apply Crystal Dynamic’s latest console technology.
- Raid Tombs as Lara!: Play the living Lara Croft, the world’s greatest action heroine of all time – use all of Lara’s guile, athleticism and gadgets in her quest to conquer the unknown and uncover ancient artefacts.
- Classic Tomb Raider environments: Remastered from the original Tomb Raider as never experienced before – Crystal Dynamics latest technology allows you to fluidly manoeuvre Lara using her latest moves and gear, through all the worlds from the original; Peru, Greece, Egypt and more. Tomb Raider Anniversary's dynamic world allows multiple playthrough options and also opens up new places and ways to explore, with Tomb Raider Annversary's environments taking on a breathtaking new quality.
- Explore uncharted and mysterious worlds: Tomb Raider Anniversary presents strange, undiscovered lands with deep, dark mysteries. Anniversary players will open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara’s past.
- Startling Tomb Raider enemy encounters: Encounter fierce animal and supernatural enemies, wolves, bears, crocodiles, horrific monsters and the T Rex. Anniversary's new and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved Tomb Raider challenges.
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Designed specifically to take advantage of the latest technologies Tomb Raider: Underworld represents a new advancement in exploration-based gameplay. As fearless adventurer Lara Croft explore exotic locations around the world, each designed with an incredible attention to detail resulting in breathtaking high-definition visual fidelity that creates a truly believable world and delivers a new level of challenge and choice.
For generations, stories have been told of the fearsome weapon of the Norse god Thor. Legend holds that he who wields the hammer has the power to smash mountains into valleys and the strength to destroy even the gods. For more than a thousand years it has existed only as a myth…until now.
In an ancient ruin on the floor of the Mediterranean Sea, Lara Croft uncovers proof of the Norse underworld and the mythical hammer. As she attempts to unravel the secrets behind these myths, Lara’s perilous journey leads her toward a forgotten power that, if unleashed, could lay waste to all civilization.
- Master your surroundings: Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities and utilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
- Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
- Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
- New range of combat options: Choose to pacify or kill, target multiple enemies at once with the new dual-target system, and shoot with one hand while suspended with the other.
- New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara’s upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:
- Active Sonar map: A revolutionary new tool that emits an active sonar ping to create a 3D image of Lara’s surroundings, perfect for uncovering hidden items and locations.
- Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment.
- All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.
|Release Date||15 Nov 2013Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Xbox 360 [code] => platform [value_id] => 395 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Square Enix [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 214 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 15 Nov 2013 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2013-11-15 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Age 12+ [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 23 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => Action/Adventure [code] => genre [value_id] => 103 ) )|
|Age Rating||Age 12+Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Xbox 360 [code] => platform [value_id] => 395 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Square Enix [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 214 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 15 Nov 2013 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2013-11-15 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Age 12+ [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 23 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => Action/Adventure [code] => genre [value_id] => 103 ) )|