With more than 21 Million players over 5 continents, Trackmania is the perfect matchbox car fantasy on a grand scale, where everything is about the irresistible pursuit of the perfect racing time. With Trackmania Turbo discover the ultimate time attack racing experience with over 200 head-spinning tracks, set in 4 beautiful environments, each with their own gameplay style.
You’ll be immersed in the arcade racing universe of Trackmania Turbo thanks to its next-gen graphics, a new art direction based on racing culture elements, and its “easy to learn, hard to master” gameplay.
Highly replayable, Trackmania Turbo can provide you with a diversified gaming experience by blending arcade-style racing with the perfect track building toolbox: thanks to the revamped and easy to use Trackbuilder, you will be able to design an infinite number of outlandish tracks
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS, 4 DIFFERENT GAMEPLAYS Race through stunning environments with beautiful new graphics, each with their own gameplay experience:
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing through sunny beaches and magnetic rollercoaster tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your precision driving skills to master the tracks of this indoor worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through the narrow tracks of this North American landscape.
- Down & Dirty Valley: Use air control and jump through the hills in an immersive countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE Test your skills, win medals, unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels, and progress in worldwide rankings.
- DOUBLE DRIVER You don’t have to take on the Trackmania Turbo challenges alone. Team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers. Beware! Communication and synchronization are key to success, or you’ll crash.
- TRACKBUILDER Play with this intuitive toolbox to design your own crazy outlandish tracks or spice up your experience by generating random ones. Save and share your best tracks to challenge other players.
- SYSTEMIC MUSIC In Trackmania Turbo the music is linked to your racing experience, and it enhances your gameplay by creating variations of intensity & dramatic drops. The music changes as you pass though checkpoints, trigger drifts or achieve jumps, making every race completely unique.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.