Since the official introduction of Trivial Pursuit in 1982, the phenomenally successful board game has been testing millions of game players’ wits with versions ranging from the original Trivial Pursuit to Trivial Pursuit Family, Trivial Pursuit Junior, and Trivial Pursuit 25th Anniversary Edition. The popular board game also got its own television game show in 2008 called Trivial Pursuit America Plays.
With dynamic visuals, new questions and question types, Trivial Pursuit on console brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play.
- Challenge your friends with the original fun Trivial Pursuit game.
- Earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in the all-new quickly playing Facts & Friends Mode.
- Track your best categories over time with your custom Trivial Pursuit Profile.
- Players can hone their knowledge with the Clear the Board single-player mode.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.