TRON: DS casts the player in the story as an up-and-coming TRON entity. TRON: Evolution DS features an adventure mode where players battle in arenas while uncovering a conspiracy to rig the Grid Games. In addition, the game features a Grid Games Championship where players compete in arena matches or in races. Grid games feature local multiplayer with iconic TRON vehicles, such as light cycles and light tanks in competitive and cooperative modes, including capture the flag and last man standing.
TRON: Evolution Multiplayer Fact Sheet
- The TRON: Evolution multiplayer modes feature 10-player online competitive multiplayer with programs battling on game grids based within the franchise.
- Like the single player experience, players move through environments using free roaming, climbing and vehicles while battling with high mobility combat and discs
- The game will include four multiplayer maps each allowing four multiplayer modes.
- On the release date, two more free maps are scheduled to be available as downloadable content by using a code found in the game case.
- More maps and game content are scheduled to be available as downloadable content after release.
- Online multiplayer games can include both players and AI bots in the two maps featuring close-quarters combat. Players can choose teams that include players and AI bots or join together on one team to battle a team of AI bots in a co-op set-up.
- With persistent character progression, players can level up their character either in single-player mode or online multiplayer mode. Their character’s status will carry over to both modes. For example, a player can level up his or her character in single player mode and then take that character with advanced weapons and protection into the online multiplayer combat.
- In single-player mode, players can choose quickly to be transported into multiplayer arenas. Their single-player game is automatically saved.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.