Developed by n-Space Inc. partnering with Propaganda Games for the unique features of Wii and targeting both families and a younger audience, TRON: Evolution - Battle Grids is an action game set in the combat arenas and streets of the TRON Universe. The game features a championship mode where friends can compete against each other or play together in fully customisable tournaments. Story mode allows players to evolve their created character in the quest to become the Game Grids Champion. In addition, the game features more than 15 game grid challenges with iconic TRON weapons and vehicles such battle and survival mode in light cycles and battle and grid capture mode in light discs. In grid challenges players can compete with family and friends in local games for one to four players.
TRON: Evolution Multiplayer Fact Sheet
- The TRON: Evolution multiplayer modes feature 10-player online competitive multiplayer with programs battling on game grids based within the franchise.
- Like the single player experience, players move through environments using free roaming, climbing and vehicles while battling with high mobility combat and discs
- The game will include four multiplayer maps each allowing four multiplayer modes.
- On the release date, two more free maps are scheduled to be available as downloadable content by using a code found in the game case.
- More maps and game content are scheduled to be available as downloadable content after release.
- Online multiplayer games can include both players and AI bots in the two maps featuring close-quarters combat. Players can choose teams that include players and AI bots or join together on one team to battle a team of AI bots in a co-op set-up.
- With persistent character progression, players can level up their character either in single-player mode or online multiplayer mode. Their character’s status will carry over to both modes. For example, a player can level up his or her character in single player mode and then take that character with advanced weapons and protection into the online multiplayer combat.
- In single-player mode, players can choose quickly to be transported into multiplayer arenas. Their single-player game is automatically saved.
|Manufacturer||Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment|
|Age Rating||Age 12+Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Nintendo Wii [code] => platform [value_id] => 393 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 195 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => N/A [code] => release_date [value_id] => ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Age 12+ [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 23 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => Action/Adventure [code] => genre [value_id] => 103 ) )|