The Cold War is in full swing and through means devious and dubious you have seized power of the Caribbean island of Tropico, where you now rule as the all powerful "El Presidente". No matter whether you turn Tropico into a vacation paradise or a modern industrial nation, you will always have to defend your actions before your people! Wander through Tropico and intimidate political opponents, hold populist speeches or just enjoy your country's own Caribbean flair. History takes its course with events such as the Cuba crisis, papal visits and other actual decisive historical events. The only question is whether or not you can play a role in that history!
- Comprehensive campaign with 15 different missions
- A variety of business sectors: Tourism, petroleum, mining, agriculture, etc.
- The Timeline Editor allows you to create your own fictive historical events or enter real ones
- Avatar feature: Wander the island as El Presidente and change the course of play
- Political speeches, edicts and "other" means of influence
- A wide range of editing and modification functions
- Mission generator for random map creation
- The cinematic, highly detailed graphics perfectly reflect Tropico's own Caribbean way of life
- Great Latin soundtrack
- A variety of online-functions such as high scores or visiting islands belonging to other players
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.