Turbo Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action game featuring the super-charged crew of characters from the upcoming film. Each playable character has their own signature street style and tricked-out skills which will come in handy when showing-off and earning respect with jumps, drifts, slides, flips and other super-cool stunt moves. Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customise your character, win competitive challenges and discover shortcuts in the dynamic larger-than-life environments of Turbo's world.
- Perform Awesome Stunts - Drift, slide, and catch air with Turbo-charged jumps and flips, race at lightning fast speeds, and show-off with pulse-pounding combo stunts!
- Rev Up the Action with Team TURBO - Compete (up to four-players for Wii and two-players on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Wii U) as your favorite character including: Turbo, Smoove Move, Whiplash, Skidmark, and Burn.
- Tons of Customisation and Unlocks - Upgrade and unlock abilities that will help increase acceleration, speed, and grip on the course. In the Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 system version, earn unique abilities like Turbo's Tuck-and-Roll move and Skidmark's Nitro Boost, plus unlock new shells, stickers, and paint jobs.
- Larger-Than-Life Courses - Take advantage of human scale environments to perform insane stunts using everyday objects such as taco trays, hot sauce packets, kitchen stoves, and tires (Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS version is stunt racing focused and Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 system version is stunt performance focused).
- Multiple Objectives and Missions - Unlock additional missions and complete objectives such as timed stunt missions, item collection, special trick objectives, point challenges, and much more!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.