Tyranny - Archon Edition includes:
- Original soundtrack CD
- Digital high-resolution game map
- Digital high resolution wallpapers
- 60 Page full colour printed art book
- Short story collection
- Printed A3 wall poster
- Exclusive Coat of Arms (Adds 4 unique coat of arms to the Fatebinder’s selection of personalised war banners - show your allegiance with either The Disfavored, Scarlet Chorus, Tunon the Adjudicator, or Kyros the Overlord)
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over - and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord’s merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm... even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros’ most powerful Archons.
Players will experience the new world order under Overlord in a reactive role-playing game, interacting with the populace as a powerful Fatebinder in the Overlord’s forces - roaming the lands to inspire loyalty or fear as they bring control to the last holdouts of the Tiers.
- Branching, unique stories in an original setting: The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious.
- Choices matter: make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord’s army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
- Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation.
- A rich original setting: Not just another “hero’s journey” - Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil.