Wacky World of Sports takes players on a trip around the world to try their hand at some of the lesser known sports of countries including Italy, the Netherlands and Australia. The ten sports featured in the game all start easy enough but the more advanced a player gets the more extreme they become! Tuna Tossing has been a popular sport down under for a number of years now, but just how far can that tuna be thrown in the comfort of the living room? Drag out an old armchair to take part in Furniture Racing, but make sure Grandma is not still sat in it, as those chairs are fast! And if that’s still not bizarre enough, how about ironing a shirt at one thousand feet in the Extreme Ironing event?!
The mind boggling sports action in Wacky World of Sports can be battled out with friends and family in the Multiplayer Party Mode, in which individuals compete against each other to find out who will reign supreme. Alternatively, choose to play as one of a dozen larger-than-life characters in the Tour Mode and travel the world defeating current champions to become the World Champion of Wacky Sports!
- 10 wild and crazy events - Based on real life sport challenges from around the world, test your skills in a variety of mind-boggling events in Tour Mode or four person multiplayer.
- Off the wall characters - A cast of over a dozen crazy characters, each with personalities as eccentric as the sports they play, will be your team mates and your opposition on your relentless quest for world domination.
- Multi player mini-game party-time – Compete in multiplayer mode against family and friends for non-stop hilarious action.
- Tour mode – Become the No.1 athlete in the World Tour mode, which will allow players to unlock even more wacky characters.
- Fun for the whole family - Gradual learning curve and multiple skill levels for each event will provide challenges and laughs for gamers of all levels and ages.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.