Wappydog is a unique single player Simulation game for Nintendo DS. Wappydog is the next generation of interactive toys, connecting a physical toy dog with a virtual world contained on the game cartridge where young gamers care for and raise their very own interactive puppy to adulthood through an immersive experience communicated through the Nintendo DS (sold separately). Wappydog features include: two game modes, the ability to play mini-games with or against Wappy, loads of tricks and song, customization options and hundreds of possible reactions from Wappy.
Toy and Game Together
Each Wappydog is a personalized experience enabling players to customize both the virtual and physical versions with different colors and accessories. Players train and care for their Wappy Dog to determine their pet's constantly evolving personality, skills, and happiness, as well as use their game system to communicate with their dog. Wappy will respond virtually to prompts sent in-game with tail-wags and tricks, as well as physically through vocal barks and movement.
Players choose between 'Home Mode,' which enables them to engage with the physical dog through the Nintendo DS, or 'Travel Mode,' which allows on-the-go Nintendo DS players to continue caring for and playing with their pet virtually. When players reunite their system with their physical pet, the two entities sync to enable the same dynamic personality and status giving players constant access to their pet.
Game mode details include:
- Home Mode:
- Message responses - 350+
- Songs Wappy can sing - 16
- Conversations / commands - 18
- Mood levels - 5
- Types of food - 18
- Total min-games - 6
- Travel Mode:
- Interaction modes - 8
- Dress up variations - 12
- Tricks - 10+
- Types of food - 18
- Total mini-games - 5
- Unprecedented level of interaction with an interactive pet toy
- An owner's interaction with Wappy Dog determines the dog’s mood, happiness, and constantly evolving personality
- Five uniquely varied age states will be accompanied by changing reactions, songs and even the pitch of its voice
- More than 18 conversational prompts are answered with more than 350 evolving responses, with each 'barked' response translated by the Nintendo DS software
- Each Wappy Dog is a personalized experience
- Owners can customize the physical Wappy with provided sticker sheets
- In-game, players can personalize Wappy Dog's appearance, environment, and accessories
- Players can also give their Wappy Dog a nickname while in-game, to further personalize their pet
- Train and care for a virtual puppy
- Owners will care for the dog in the virtual world, grooming and feeding Wappy Dog
- Playing and caring builds a healthy bond between pet and owner
- Owners can teach their pet new new songs, dances, and tricks
- Training and care-taking grant new interactions and accessories to players as well as increases the dog's stats
- Fun and exciting mini-games
- Engage in cooperative, competitive or supportive mini-games will continue to develop the friendship
- Use in-game toys to play with Wappy Dog
- Take Wappy Dog anywhere
- Thanks to data exchange between the toy and game system, the digital and physical Wappy are the same dog
- In Travel Mode, transfer Wappy to your Nintendo DS to continue the experience in a virtual world
- When you get home, progress will transfer back to the physical dog as if you never left
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.