Please Note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper combines the much loved heroes of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series in a story that also features characters from Ninja Gaiden, Warriors Legends of Troy, Bladestorm, Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, Dead or Alive and a new character made specifically for Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper! Years after the battle against Orochi, the Serpent King, the heroes of the Three Kingdoms and the Warring States struggle to seize control of the new universe they were thrown into when a new threat arises. A terrible and colossal monster, resembling a serpent with eight heads, casts its shadow across the land and defeats most of the brave warriors. The ones that survived, assisted by the mysterious Kaguya, travel back through time to save fallen warriors and forge new alliances, collect powerful weapons and build an army so they can have a chance to defeat the terrible Hydra. Game Features
- Huge cast of playable characters: More than 130 playable characters from the worlds of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. But that is not all that you’ll have at your disposal this time, as the vortex created by Orochi drags a few more allies to their universe. Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles, Jeanne d'Arc, Nemea, and Ayane are just a few of the new additions to the playable character roster!
- Unlock abilities and influence the storyline through the bond system: The bonds between characters can be increased by interaction in banquets, fighting together as allies, rescuing struggling allies, and accepting then clearing missions in battles. These bonds can influence the storyline, as well as unlock extra attacks and new stages.
- Customize scenarios and share them online for all to enjoy: Cleared stages from Story Mode or Free Mode can be edited to create unique battlefields, where players can change voice lines and characters, acquire Musou Battlefield Elements in Story Mode and use them to add even more interesting new aspects to their original battlefields. Players can then rate scenarios created by others and see how your scenarios stack up.
- New “Duel Mode”: An all new “Duel Mode” fuses elements of player versus player battles and card battles into intense combat for player vs. COM battles or online battles against your friends.
- Wii U™ GamePad compatible: Choose from two ways to play local two player co-op. Play using the TV and the Wii U™ GamePad screen, or play using standard split screen on your TV. Battlefield maps are displayed on the GamePad screen for greater strategy and combat tactics. Battle information and history will be available using the Gamepad display during gameplay.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.