Become a vengeful hacker in a city where everything is connected in the cutting-edge adventure Watch Dogs for PlayStation 4.
Watch Dogs introduces a world not too removed from our own, a world where everyone uses the latest gadgets and gear to learn about the world and connect with friends with a simple swipe of the finger. But with that same simple swipe, with that same social connection, we leave a digital shadow that is always growing. An online trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. All major cities are networked, with urban infrastructures constantly monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (ctOS). It controls almost every part of the city, from stoplights to bankvaults, mobile phones to business databases. And it holds key information on everyone in the city.
This is where you come in. You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose past led to a violent family tragedy that changed you forever. Now your skills are no longer for personal, criminal gain – you'll be using them to hunt down those who hurt your family.
Using your cyber-skills, you can monitor and hack everyone and everything that surrounds you by manipulating the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy, and much, much more. The city of Chicago is your ultimate weapon to exact your own style of revenge.
- Hack The City - Watch Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city where, using your smartphone, you have real-time control over the city’s infrastructure. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s ctOS can become your weapon.
- Street Justice - Living in inner city Chicago where violence is best answered by violence, you have the skills to take the fight to the streets. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or experience a shoot-out like never before with a physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 traditional weapons.
- High Octane - With help from Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series, Watch Dogs offers a stable bursting with horsepower. Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles, each with state-of-art physics and handling, and explore the massive city while completing missions.
- Everything Is Under Control - Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch Dogs, uses advanced processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
- Dynamic Navigation - Watch Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
Complete Edition includes
- Bad Blood - New single player campaign where you play as T-Bone, the legendary hacker.
- Conspiracy! - New Digital Trip gae mode. Hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
- Access Granted - Test your hacking skills in 3 new missions. Unlock 6 additional skins and access new perks to increase your control over Chicago.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.