Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Part 1 follows Rorschach and Nite Owl as they track down the evil Underboss, who recently broke out of prison and has set his violent thugs loose in New York City. The city needs saviours and only masked vigilantes will answer the call. Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Part 2 delves further into the partnership of Rorschach and Nite Owl before the hero-banning Keene Act. In Part 2, Rorschach contacts Nite Owl to get his help in solving the case of a missing girl, Violet Greene. Along the way Rorschach uncovers that a woman from his past is involved, leading to a conflict of interest between the partners. Game Features
- New Installment of Watchmen Mythology: Set more than a decade before the events of the feature film, the two long-form, episodic videogames help develop the back-story between Nite Owl and Rorschach and leads fans right into the film.
- Diverse Array of Advanced Combat Moves: Players can take on as many as 20 enemies at the same time using each character's unique fighting styles, just like in the film!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.