Way Of The Samurai 4 takes place in mid- 19th century Japan as the Edo period is coming to a close. For hundreds of years Japan has remained isolated from the outside world and free of foreign affairs or cultural influence. Now, for the first time in centuries, Japan has opened its borders to the world beyond. This new cultural landscape has created countless opportunities for the ambitious, and players are thrown into this world as a masterless samurai looking to make a name for himself.
Players will begin their experience in Way Of The Samurai 4 by crafting their own customized character. After creating their samurai warrior from one of three distinct age groups - youth, young man or middle-aged - players are cast into a tumultuous power struggle between three factions: the shogunate pro-governmental forces, the nationalistic isolationists, and the foreign powers who are heavily influenced by the British Navy.
- Character customization: Create your own customized samurai warrior, starting as one of three distinct age groups - youth, young man, or middle-aged man
- Quests and missions: How you select which missions and quests to undertake will determine the storyline and endings, the quests and missions will shape your loyalties to each of the three feuding factions, thus affecting your destiny
- Dynamic combat system: A massive line-up of customizable bladed and gunpowder-based weapons will make your samurai warrior unstoppable
- Online features: Player characters from other people's games may enter your game as computer-controlled assassins! Defeat these intruders to claim the items equipped by the invading avatars.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.