Welcome to White Knight Chronicles, an epic role-playing adventure that transforms you into a towering warrior, seven metres tall. White Knight Chronicles allows you to create your own character and take on colossal enemies in your search for Princess Cisna, then connect to PlayStation Network to continue the story with other players.
Journey across the kingdom of Balandor or join forces with up to three players online. Discover more quests, fight fierce co-op battles and explore together in a breathtaking medieval fantasy realm.
- Take the adventure online with up to three friends to enjoy thrilling quests and free-roaming exploration
- Embark on a huge single-player quest, tackle online co-op missions with friends or team up and explore freely - it's up to you
- Invent brand new combo attacks and craft your own fighting style
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.