The game that started the interactive fitness craze returns with new exercises, new games and a new way to keep fit. Wii Fit Plus contains all the features and workouts from the original game but adds some great new features that make keeping in shape easier and more fun. Wii Fit Plus has six new exercises, which are added to the existing line-up and can now be accessed and started much more quickly than before. You can also try them out as part of a specialised workout routine, specifically designed to work on a different part of your body or to last a set length of time. Exercises can even be added to your own specialised workout, so you can completely customise your fitness program however you want. With other new features including new balance games, a calorie counter and support for dogs and cats Wii Fit Plus remains the healthiest choice of video game on the Wii. Game Features
- Fit for purpose: All the content of the original Wii Fit, plus new exercises, new customisable fitness regimes and lots of new mini-games.
- Active support: 6 new fitness activities, including new yoga exercises and special workouts to help build up and tone your muscles.
- Instruct yourself: Create your own fitness programs by combing individual exercises together or pick from any of the new specialised routines.
- Game balance: 15 new brand new balance games, including special Balance Board homages to Super Mario and Pilotwings, as well as a cycling game and the world's first Segway sim.
- Pet Fit Plus : Weigh your pet cat or dog on the scales and keep track of their fitness via their own special in-game profile.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.