Most video games require players to focus their attention on a screen. Now Nintendo brings the action into the living room with Wii Party, a game that changes the way people interact with other players. Featuring 13 different party game modes and 70+ minigames, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone in the family, regardless of age.
- Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Players have to interact with one another in the real world to get the results they want in the game. Some House Party games include:
- Players place four Wii Remote™ controllers on a table. Each one emits a different animal noise. Players win the round by being the first to grab the controller that is making the sound of the animal shown on the TV.
- Players use Wii Remote controllers to play hide and go seek. One player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides all of the controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have to find them.
- Wii Party features Mii™ characters in minigames in which up to four people can play together. Each player uses only the Wii Remote controller. Some of the party game modes are cooperative, such as “Balance Boat.” Others are competitive, such as “Board Game Island.”
- In Board Game Island mode, players help their Mii characters compete in more than 70 different minigames:
- Mii characters ride a rollercoaster while players try to shoot down floating
balloons containing gifts.
- Players use their Wii Remote controllers to help Mii characters navigate a virtual game of tag.
To help get the party started Wii Party comes with an extra Wii Remote.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.