Wii Play: Motion is the successor to the popular Wii Play and will have you and your friends twisting and turning as it comes packaged exclusively with a special red Wii Remote Plus controller, delivering precise motion control and immersive social fun that anyone in the household can pick up and instantly enjoy. As you make your way through the 12 minigames, see every swing, tilt, hit and spin of your Wii Remote Plus come to life as it becomes faithfully replicated on your TV screen with exacting precision. From Treasure Twirl to Cone Zone - there's a minigame for everyone to enjoy. The multiple game modes within a selection of Wii Play: Motion minigames allow for up to 3 other people to join in on the fun, ensuring your gameplay experience is always a truly unique one Game Features
- Play as one of 8 exciting and familiar characters from the upcoming DCOM -including an all new Agent!
- Master special combat moves and learn to use each character's favourite wacky gadget
- Explore and conquer 24 outrageous levels through 7 worlds of bouncy balloons, old-school cartoons & more
- Enjoy Platypus Day & Halloween themed environments
- Participate in drop in, drop out anytime 2-player co-op play
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.