Winter Sports 2010: The Great Tournament let's you take part in a variety of grueling events of their choice such as boardercross, freestyle skiing, downhill skiing, ski jumping, short-track speed skating, biathlon, bobsledding, and figure skating. Winter Sports 2010: The Great Tournament also features a complex Career Mode. In the story-based Career Mode, invest any experience points collected in improved skills and equipment for your character, and work your way up from beginner to world-class athlete. All of this takes place within a gripping story in which you take part in 16 competitions against four national teams. As an added challenge, one of those teams is your ultimate rival, and particularly hard to beat! Game Features
- 8 unique and distinct sports: boardercross, freestyle skiing, downhill skiing, ski jumping, short-track speed skating, biathlon, bobsledding, and figure skating
- 5 game modes: career, cup, single course, campaign, multiplayer
- Four difficulty levels: easy, normal, hard, extreme
- Story-based Career Mode with role-playing elements, special skills, and upgrades
- Campaign with 44 exciting challenges
- Multiplayer: online and split-screen modes (up to 4 players)
- Online Mode with a world-wide ranking system
- Extended trick system for boardercross and freestyle skiing
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.