World of Zoo is a new, original property from THQ that hands players the keys to their very own zoo. With more than 90 different species to care for, players will be able to develop hands-on relationships with some of the worlds most amazing animals, create and customise their own zoo exhibits, and learn educational facts about each of the animals they encounter. Each animal is unique and special, and it is up to the players to discover what their favourite activities and items are, as well as how to gain the animals trust.
- Create and customise your own Zoo: Utilizing the Animal Creator feature, players will be able to create a limitless variety of animals change a penguin's hair colour or create a giant-sized panda bear. With more than 20 animal exhibits to choose from, and many different items to add to their exhibit, players can build their very own zoo.
- Develop Relationships with the Animals: Every animal has its own unique personality. It's up to the player to determine the different ways to interact with each animal to make them happy. Players are rewarded with hearts once the animal trusts them, causing a Magic Moment to occur.
- Personalize Your Own Zoo Experience: Players choose their own style of play. Free-form gameplay allows them to interact with the animals they like best. They can also compete in goal-oriented and co-op challenges, as well as mini-games to earn awards and gain unlockable content.
- Share Your Zoo Know-How With Family and Friends: The easy and intuitive controls give players the freedom to make World of Zoo a fun, family affair. Kids can learn and teach their siblings and friends about their animals through fun animal facts provided by National Geographic. Families can even add new animals to their zoo through the Animal Adoption Network feature.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.