2K Sports' line-up of premier simulation titles expands with the company’s first release in the flagship WWE videogame franchise, WWE 2K14.
- Singleplayer campaign featuring iconic WrestleMania matches from three decades of WWE history.
- More than 45 historic matches, including the legendary match between Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 3; WWE 2K14 cover Superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan in an "Icon vs. Icon" match at WrestleMania 18; and the much-anticipated
- WrestleMania 28 main event featuring The Rock vs. John Cena.
- Unique presentation elements for the different eras, including authentically recreated arenas, WWE Superstar entrances and ring attires, as well as era-specific graphics, screen filters and other presentation elements.
- Extensive WWE-produced video packages and in-game, cinematic cut scenes that set the stage and provide detailed background information on key matches.
- Completing historical objectives will unlock a host of rewards, including additional playable WWE Superstars, alternate attire options, new arenas and WWE archive photography
- Enter the WWE Universe a fresh face by creating your own wrestler and working your way through the ranks until you’re in a position to challenge for a title.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.