The X-Men saga continues with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine video game for the PLAYSTATION 3, based on the feature film of the same name. Unleash the fury of Wolverine and see how it all began. With cinema-style graphics and sound, and unstoppable action and excitement, X-Men Origins: Wolverine will have you on the edge of seat as you slash, slice, and stab your way through level after level of intense, epic gameplay. With incredibly detailed graphics and stellar sound effects, you'll feel as though you're watching a full-feature movie, only you'll be playing it on your PS3. X-Men Origins: Wolverine takes you back to the "birth" of Wolverine when the fury was first unleashed. Battle your way through levels of relentless action that feature jaw-dropping graphics that are suitable enough for the big screen. Game Features
- True-to-character Wolverine - The X-Men's fiercest Super Hero has arrived in his first true-to character next-gen experience. From Wolverine's devastating rage attacks to his regenerative abilities, from his feral senses to his signature style of relentless combat, players will finally get to uncage Wolverine as never before
- Relentless Combat - Take control of Wolverine's indestructible adamantium claws with over onehundred custom moves, reflex quick-kills, and long-range lunge attacks
- Cinematic Intensity - Fall to earth from 30,000 feet in the air with no parachute, lunge through spinning helicopter blades, take on entire platoons at once - level after level of epic gameplay awaits
- Real-time Regeneration - Wolverine's unique regeneration abilities mend bone and muscle tissue in real-time, allowing for non-stop combat and impossible risk taking
- Astonishing Cast of Marvel Heroes and Villains - To uncover Wolverine's turbulent past, he must fi ght with and against the most popular characters in the Marvel universe. Gambit, Sabretooth, The Blob, and more combine to make this the most intense action experience in gaming
- Epic Boss Battles - Go beyond mere minions to battle the biggest, baddest bosses Wolverine has ever faced including 200-foot tall Sentinels, grotesque Wendigos, and unyielding Leviathans
- Rage Powers - Build up your Rage to unlock astonishing special-moves, combos and contextual attacks
- Feral Senses - Utilize Wolverine's unique animal instincts to expose tactical advantages and weak
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.