Yasai Ninja presents Samurai Onion and Broccoli Joe, the good guys in this hack & slash adventure. Set in feudal Japan, our vegetable samurai’s will face multiple enemies in this high action adventure game designed for one or two players.
Depending on which character are you playing, the game can vary greatly, showing areas you can only reach with one character and his weapons. Each character will gain XP by his fights and this will unblock different battles, moves, combos and special abilities.
- Speed Based: In this type of level, the character has to move fast to keep going. There are a few enemies, and a few puzzles. In most cases, the level theme is to flee from serious danger that can’t be overcome, like a forest fire or running on water.
- Fight Based: This type of level is about battle. Normally a more open field full of enemies who have to be defeated to continue.
- Puzzle Based: This type of level is less common than the others and a little slower to play. You will have to stop and think how to solve the problem that you are facing with your abilities and the objects in the area.
- Graphic Design:
- The different environments of Yasai create a rich visual diversity in a unique atmosphere, placing our characters in a universe created and developed especially for them.
- The graphics have the cool look of comics adapted to a video games format. The images outlines, colours, positioning of cameras and how the story is presented make the player feel of being immersed in a comic.
- The line art is based on generally bright colours, simulating a hand-drawn art.
- Depending on the stage area where the characters are through the adventure, the details like the predominant colours, types of scenery objects (vegetation, buildings ...), weather, day or night, enemies, will change dramatically.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.