Yomawari: Night Alone: A young girl is walking her dog Poroaround town at dusk when a tragic accident forces her to return home with only Poro'sleash in hand. The girl's sister commands her to stay home while she goes out into the night to search for the dog. Time passes. Growing impatient, the girl decides to search for her missing sister and dog herself. But when she steps foot outside, she realizes that this is not the same town. The darkness has made the town unfamiliar, and she appears to be utterly alone...save for the spirits that stalk her. The girl must hide from, outsmart, or outrun the hunting spirits while she searches for clues to find her loved ones. htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary: At the bottom of an old ruin, a young girl named Mion awakens with no memory of how she arrived at this dreadful place. Guided by two fireflies, Mion must solve puzzles, outwit monsters, and avoid traps to escape the darkness! In htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, you will guide Mion's escape from her dark confines by controlling two fireflies-Lumen and Umbra. Direct Mion's movements as Lumen, and destroy obstacles as the shadowy Umbra. Untold mysteries await as you guide Mion to the surface, overcoming traps and puzzles along the way. But be warned-the shadows are never far, and they're always hungry...
- Nightmarish Open World - Explore the depths of the young girl's hometown, filled with an unnerving atmosphere reminiscent of Japanese horror. Traverse its run-down school, graveyards, vacant factory, forest, and more.
- Unlock The Mystery - Equipped with only a flashlight, you must guide the young girl and help uncover the mystery behind the darkness that covers her once-peaceful hometown. Search for hidden items, add them to your collection, and use them to interact with spirts or to unlock new story events
- Spiritual Interaction - In each chapter of the game, you will encounter spiritual creatures inspired by Japanese urban legends who lurk in the shadows -but are they harmless, purely evil, or simply misunderstood?
- Stealth Action - Avoid evil spirits by tip-toeing away, sprinting away, taking cover in a bush, or by using items to distract them. But be careful -some evil spirits may surprise you with their considerable speed.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.