Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc
Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £10.95
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 is leading-edge fitness products that will help you set and achieve your goals in an engaging and motivating fashion. Connect online with friends to compete and collaborate your way to fitness.
- The Whole Nine Yards. With 125 different workouts and 215 moves Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 delivers a massive array of activities. Whether you’re looking for strength building, cardio, stretching, or relaxation, we’ve got you covered.
- Your Personal Trainer. Create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks, tailored to your current fitness level and preferences. Set your own personal goals and workout frequency. Get fit and stay motivated with a progressive learning curve and “Daily-Do’s”.
- Get Connected. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 brings a slew of new online features. With news feeds, online challenges, leaderboards, achievements and friend competitions, Your Shape sets a new technological standard in the Nintendo universe and leverages the unique features of the Wii U hardware.
- Join the Calorie Fighter Community. Connect with the established Your Shape Center website and broader Your Shape community. You can check out your personal stats and status wherever you are, or participate in community events and global challenges.
- Technology. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 continues in the tradition of the franchise by offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
- Getting fit isn’t only about exercise. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 includes a huge database over 150 recipes for all occasions enabling you to eat right, while eating well.
- Dance Mode. Burn your calories while dancing to a pumping soundtrack. Supported with popular music tracks, the dance mode helps you have more fun while you get fit.
- Lady Gaga : Born This Way
- LMFAO : Party Rock Anthem
- N.E.R.D : She wants to move
- Chic : Le Freak
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.