ZombiU is built from the ground up to take advantage of the Wii U and its revolutionary new controller and will test your will to survive in a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter. So grab hold of the Swiss knife of survival kits – your new controller – and stock up your Bug-Out Bag with supplies! Make every second count; you only get one chance.
London is falling! Are YOU prepared? It is 2012 and the Last Blight is upon us…It was foretold.
For the second time in history, a great plague has enveloped London in a fog of death. Big Ben tolls as hundreds upon thousands of the unprepared die or are infected by a sickness worse than death...
You are still breathing, for now. But how long will you survive in the labyrinth of London streets and underground – abandoned by the outside world, surrounded by the Infected. The horrifying remains of humanity ravaged by the foul disease shuffle through the streets, waiting to prey on your living flesh at every turn!
STAY HUMAN, WE ARE A DYING BREED.
- TWO SCREENS, TWICE THE FEAR - Feel the tension mount as you try to keep an eye on your TV and controller screen.
- SURVIVAL-HORROR AT ITS BEST - Resources are in short supply while your enemies are legion; you never know when you will find more weapons, ammunition, first aid and food. Use them wisely!
- DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR BOB - The new controller becomes your Bug-Out Bag; the ultimate all-in-one survival kit for your tools, inventory, med kits, maps and more.
- UNIQUE DEATH MECHANIC - If you die, you wake up to play an entirely new character who is another survivor in the same terrifying position. You will want to recover your old BOB, now worn by the last character you played...who is now a zombie!
- HORDE AT YOUR DOOR - Prepare yourself for the inevitable onslaught. Stock up on guns, ammo and supplies, and lock down your Safe House! It’s time to defend your home against the ravenous, infected horde!
- SURVIVORS VS. ZOMBIES - An adversarial multiplayer mode where one player takes over the role of Zombie Master (top-down view) spawns enemies and springs traps with a simple touch on the new controller; while a second player (first-person view) fights for survival with the Classic Controller!
- MERCY KILLER - When your character gets infected, your online friends are alerted of your death and can come and hunt down your zombified character to loot the gear in your BOB and put you out of your misery!
- BASED IN LONDON - A city steeped in grisly history, royal secrets and bloody tales, where the medieval fortress of the Tower of London and the stately Buckingham Palace contrast with the modernity of the world’s most cosmopolitan city!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.