Air Conflicts: Secret Wars provides a diverse range of missions, including air space clearance operations, ground-based target bombardment, enemy convoy assaults, and reconnaissance, escort and patrol flights. After each successful mission players will be able to upgrade their flight capabilities, enhance their aircraft and select highly-skilled co-pilots. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars provides two unique control modes: arcade and simulation. The combat aircraft controls are simplified in arcade, whilst simulation offers a challenging, true-to-life control scheme. In addition to the solo campaign missions, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars also offers several multiplayer modes for up to eight players that can be played on a local network and online. Game Features
- More than 40 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory game play
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Action-packed game play delivers the excitement of erial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually
- detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than fifteen aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.