Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG. The game is mostly focused on combat and exploration, but it will also have a huge roleplaying elements. While it is story driven, it doesn't force you to ride along rails to complete it. The game gives players freedom to explore a rich world and tackle only the obstacles that they want. This way, each player can visit many diverse places and reach very different endings depending on their choices.
- A deep and multifaceted story. The player’s choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and game play.
- A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Gorgeous graphics and animations. Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.