Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the first game in the series to be released for Nintendo 3DS. A follow-up to the fantastic Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing New Leaf features more customisation options than ever before. You can play as the mayor and improve your town by adding street lamps, benches and more. Tom Nook returns as the manager of the model village where you can get inspiration for your new home. You can also go shopping in town and go for a swim in the sea.
Welcome to Animal Crossing where, as mayor of your own town, you make the decisions that shape your town and your life. Experience a living, breathing world where new friends and new discoveries await every day, morning, noon, and night. Express yourself by customizing your character, your house, and your town as you create your own ideal world.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is loaded with characters, items, and activities to enjoy all year long. Customise outfits in countless ways. Furnish your house with an extensive variety of furniture, carpet, and wall decorations to reflect your personality. Visit the Main Street Shopping area and Happy Home showcase. Swim in the ocean to find rare shell fish. Collect insects and fossils all year long. As mayor, make the big decisions about what build, business hours for shops, and other new ways to customize your town to your liking. Then connect with friends to show off what makes your character, your house, and your town unique.
Please Note: 3DS titles are not compatible with standard Nintendo DS consoles
Packed with new animals, new experiences and new ways to have fun, both long-time fans of Animal Crossing and newcomers to the series are sure to enjoy everything that Animal Crossing: New Leaf has to offer. It's a new life... live it how you please!
- Play your way – enjoy in-game life in real-time with no constraints on how you spend it!
- Use your mayoral powers to build projects, set ordinances and create the town of your dreams
- A host of new ways to be creative and have fun: customise the world with your own designs, create museum exhibits, visit a tropical island, head to the local nightclub and much more!
- Make friends with lots of new characters and experience new events throughout the year!
- Play with friends either locally or online, meet other people via StreetPass or visit new towns over the Internet
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.