Bass Pro Shops: The Strike – Championship Edition combines authentic environments based on real lakes, engaging gameplay with accurate fish and lure behaviors that creates an immersive fishing adventure. Players can enjoy 3 different game-play modes including Quick Fish, Career and Bass Pro Shops Invitational Tournament, or compete with friends in mini games like boat races and casting challenges. Players cast, jig, set the hook, and fight as if a real fish were on the other end of the line. The game takes players to some of North America's most famous fishing hot spots and features eleven types of game fish including Largemouth, Smallmouth, Catfish, and Striped Bass as well as Northern Pike and Muskie. In addition, realistic lake bottom topography, advanced graphics, and authentic fishing gear from the Bass Pro Shops stores, all combine to offer virtual anglers the most comprehensive fishing game experience to-date.
Fishing Pole Peripheral Included - No pretending required. Cast, jig, and reel your way to the championship!
- ALL GAMER APPEAL: four modes of entertaining and competitive gameplay. In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass
- AMAZING LAKES Ten of North America's greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
- STATISTICS The Strike tracks players' fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc.
- ONLINE LEADER BOARDS Players will be able to post their fishing stats to online leader boards for the world to see their results.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.