Internet connection required to play
A next-gen shooter from the creators of Borderlands, a tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe's very last star from a mysterious evil. To defend it, you'll need to utilize every type of character and weapon you've ever imagined -- from samurai vampires to cyborg hawkmen to mini-gun wielding man-mountains.
Build and grow your personal team of heroes whilst you slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
- Battleborn Heroes - Battleborn has a wide roster of 25 playable heroes, each with their own distinct personality, weapons and powers.
- Story Mode - A narrative experience that can be played cooperatively with friends both splitscreen and online, or even entirely singleplayer.
- Multiplayer - Three distinct multiplayer modes encourage team-based competitive multiplayer action for up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches.
- Incursion: Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent's base.
- Devastation: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
- Meltdown: Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
- Persistent Progression System - Experience points earnt through playing Battleborn's Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank and player profile Command Rank.
- Character Rank: Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to unlock additional augments in their helix skill tree, as well as additional skins for each character.
- Command Rank: Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
- Helix System - Players can level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero's unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match with Battleborn's accelerated character growth system.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.