Tired of action games that value realism over fun? If so Bayonetta is the perfect cure: an outrageous brawling beat 'em-up as only the Japanese can make them. Take control of Bayonetta the only thing in the game weirder than the monsters. She might be a witch but Bayonetta isn't taking any chances when going into battle, not only does she have two handguns but her stiletto heels are also pistols and she's not above using everything from a rocket launcher to a Japanese sword and a whip. But that's only the half of it: dodge an enemy at the last second and you can enter slow motion "witch time". Or try transforming into a panther or turn Bayonetta's hair into a giant boot - the more complex your attacks the more chances you'll get to use torture combos to really do some damage. After this any other action game will seem tame by comparison. Game Features
- Witch girl: The most exciting new games character for years bursts onto the scene with third person combat that mixes surreal visuals with ultra deep combat.
- Weapons mistress: Juggle a huge range of weapons from stiletto-mounted handguns to a two-handed sword, a magic whip or a good old fashioned shotgun.
- Hair-raising attacks: Incredible magic moves from a transforming panther attack to hair that can be turned into a fist, boot or giant monster.
- Hurt locker: Perform enough standard attacks and you can unleash special torture combos and catch your enemies in a deadly guillotine or iron maiden.
- Capcom may cry: The latest game from Hideki Kamiya - creator of Devil May Cry, as well as Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Resident Evil 2.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.