An obscure dystopian future. A totalitarian statecontrols every aspect of private and social life. Laws are oppressive. Vigilance is total. Privacy is dead. You are the administrator of an apartment put up by the State. Inhabitants come and go; your daily routine is to make your house an ideal spot for those looking for a flat to rent. However, this is just a facade.
• You must SIGHT and LISTEN on the sly.
• You must HUSME in the flats while the inhabitants are gone.
• You must SEARCH their rooms for anything that might threaten the authority of the State.
• You must create PEOPLE PROFILES and REPORT anyone capable of violating laws or conspiring against the State.
• You'll meet dozens of characters; you'll complete dozens of missions.
• You will make decisions that will eventually affect the way the story unfolds.
• You will determine one of the multiple possible endings in the game; the end for which you are completely and exclusively responsible.
|Release Date||29 Nov 2019|
|Age Rating||Age 12+|
|Exclude from Zip Payments||No|