The biggest, brightest Bejeweled is now on PlayStation 3!
Discover all-new ways to play the world’s #1 puzzle game. Find your perfect match with 8 breathtaking game modes that meet all your moods — ease into Classic Bejeweled for cascades of fun, journey through 40 challenging Quest puzzles, charge up in Lightning for non-stop action, and fine-tune your Zen experience for a revolutionary new way to relax.
Enjoy the amazing sights and sounds and engage in endless gem-matching fun as you soar to dazzling new heights!
- 8 game modes: With so many new ways to play, you’ll find a perfect match for every mood
- Global leaderboards: See where you and your friends rank
- Trophies: Earn trophies to prove your multifaceted skills
- Two control schemes: Choose the style you like best
- Amazing sights and sounds: Bejeweled is more sparkling than ever
- INCLUDES 2 BONUS GAMES: Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.