Beyblade is a Japanese TV and Manga series about several school kids who battle their classmates and other rivals with a customisable spinning toy, also sold seperately by Hasbro. While the spinning game in reality lets the player win, whose “Beyblade” spins the longer time, the video game will let the player control the “Beyblade” and attack the opponent’s one with special moves that also appear in the TV series and Manga. Single players can compete rivals in “Arcade” (Story), “Practice”, “Survival” and “Mission” (over a 100 missions) modes. Here they unlock 100s of new parts through progress and customise their own “Beyblades”, set different special attacks and save up to 3 different own creations. In the local 2-player mode they can compete friends with their uniquely designed spins.
Includes exclusive Beyblade spin.
- Battle characters from the series - Play up to 37 different characters from the 1st and 2nd season of the animated series.
- Customise your game - Enjoy multiple battle modes and customizable settings that make each competition unique.
- Challenge friends in multiplayer - Utilize combos and special moves to battle opponents in 2 player
- Battle Mode – play wirelessly using one Game Card!
- Command your bey - Let it rip and use voice commands on the DS microphone to finish your opponent!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.