From the makers of the award-winning smash hit Heavy Rain comes a unique, interactive psychological thriller developed exclusively for PlayStation®3. BEYOND: Two Souls blurs the lines of movie-making and gaming by featuring a brand-new engine, an immersive and evocative story and the best theatrical performances in gaming to date.
BEYOND: Two Souls features Oscar nominee Ellen Page in the lead role of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her link to an invisible entity. Ellen is supported by Willem Dafoe who plays Nathan Dawkins, an enigmatic scientist working for a government division studying paranormal activities. Dawkins’ professional curiosity in Jodie, driven by personal tragedy, is a central theme in BEYOND: Two Souls, and provides a rich and evocative narrative that only Dafoe’s subtleties of performance could fully realise.
In BEYOND: Two Souls, gamers play through fifteen years of Jodie’s story, experiencing the most striking moments of her life. As she traverses the globe, Jodie faces incredible challenges set against a backdrop of emotionally charged events, the likes of which have never before been seen in a video game.
Like its predecessor Heavy Rain, BEYOND: Two Souls allows players to shape the course of the story through their decisions and actions taken in the game.
- Delve into a gripping and unpredictable story with a Hollywood blockbuster cast featuring Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe.
- Create your own personal journey as your decisions and actions shape the outcome of the story.
- Dive into a gripping and unpredictable action thriller starring Academy Award nominee Ellen Page ("Juno," "Whip It," "Inception") in the lead role
- Take full control of Jodie as well as the mysterious entity in spectacular action and adventure sequences.
- Experience the new cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever to be seen on PS3.