Binary Domain is an original squad-based shooter by Toshihiro Nagoshi, the creator behind some of SEGA's most well-known video game franchises, including the critically acclaimed Yakuza series. Binary Domain puts players in the middle of a fast paced and intense battle for humanity in a robot-invaded 2080 Tokyo. Fighting through the derelict lower levels of the city, players control an international peace-keeping squad that soon starts to question their surroundings and the choices they make. Are the robots becoming more human, or are humans becoming more like machines?
Binary Domain's central theme of life is key to the way the innovative AI system is being developed. The highly advanced AI will make the battlefield a more compelling experience than ever before and players will have to plan their moves strategically and carefully in order to progress through the hostile environments of the game.
- Binary Domain takes you to Japan in the year 2080, where you'll need to regain control as a robotic threat threatens to take over, leaving humanity obsolete in this intense 3rd person squad based shooter from the brilliant mind of Toshiri Nagoshi
- As Dan Marshall, you and your squad must rise to the challenge and stop the mechanical menace before it's too late. But when is too late?
- You'll encounter highly intelligent enemies that will have you thinking on your feet as they try to outmanoeuvre you at every turn as they try to stop you and your team. You'll need to think fast and shoot faster as you guide your earn through real-time moral decisions and earn their trust in order to lead them more effectively.
- Tokyo times: You'll see two very different Tokyos, the run down and decaying slums below and clean and wealthy new city above
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.