Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood, the next chapter in the Brothers In Arms franchise adds new features and builds upon the elements that made Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 a runaway success. As Sgt. Joe Red Hartsock, gamers will lead a new squad of men through a series of all new missions and urban environments as they liberate France and eliminate the last bastions of enemy resistance. Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood adds a new dimension of gameplay with new multiplayer modes and all new Co-Op Skirmish mode. Game Features
- Next Volume of Brothers In Arms:The award-winning WWII shooter returns
- New Single-Player Narrative:Experience authentic WWII combat as Sergeant Joe Hartsock and lead your squad beyond Carentan to liberate all of Normandy.
- Skirmish Mode: Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features an all-new cooperative Skirmish mode that allows one or two players to take a tour of duty through a series of authentic and harrowing custom combat missions.
- New Weapons and Vehicles:Arm yourself with new weapons and command new vehicles.
- More Challenging and Dynamic Combat:Featuring close quarter urban environments and a new, next generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to take authentic military action to the next level.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.