Buildings Have Feelings Too! is an exciting new city management game about buildings and the city they inhabit.
Imagine a city where buildings can walk and talk to one other. Each one has its own aspirations, hope and fears. Most of the time they are just trying to get along with each other and make it through the day. Grow your city into a bustling metropolitan centre with an array of shops, offices, entertainment and amenities, to help your buildings thrive; or risk them being demolished forever.
- Discover and equip a wide range of businesses from the Victorian era right through to the modern day.
- Befriend a range of Buildings, each with their own aspiration, hopes and fears, as they come to grips with the changing world around them.
- Customise and rearrange your city’s layout by moving buildings and find the perfect combination for your city to grow.
- Expand across multiple neighbourhoods of your city, discovering new landmark characters and districts.
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date. This product does not currently have an official release date set.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.