Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers an all-new world, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next-generation engine. For the first time, gamers play as the underdog, fighting as part of a single squad against an enemy that has superior numbers and firepower.
The single player experience opens with an unthinkable mass event. Weapons with immense force are released, destroying most of America and reshaping the world as we know it. As your home lies in ruins and everything around you is destroyed, you and your brother come across the remnants of a group shrouded in mystery, known only as the Ghosts. Together you must not only defend what’s left, but also take the fight to the enemy before they complete the destruction and end our way of life.
Co-written by Stephen Gaghan, the Academy Award® winning writer of Traffic and the writer and director of Syriana, Call of Duty: Ghosts is a stunning leap forward for the blockbuster franchise.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS FREE FALL DYNAMIC BONUS MAP
The Call of Duty: Ghosts dynamic multiplayer map Free Fall takes place in a shattered skyscraper that has been snapped in half and is wedged against the adjacent building. This unique map provides an upturned playground of high-altitude action, creating some unique gameplay opportunities for players. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky and the building’s glass windows have become a see-through floor separating you from the streets, hundreds of feet below.
Free Fall’s close-quarter combat and frenetic action are heightened by dynamic features that affect the experience. Buckling under its own weight, the ruined skyscraper will continue to fall throughout the multiplayer match, sending shockwaves across the map. This disrupts sightlines and creates constantly evolving paths and chokepoints, changing the map in real-time for all players.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.