Join Carol Vorderman, our ultimate Sudoku expert, and let her guide you through an interactive puzzle experience. With over 30 minutes of advice from Carol in the form of live action video, conquer the game that has driven the world to distraction. Do you have what it takes to become a Sudoku master?
- Multi-player Hot seat and wireless play: Go head to head or take on the hot seat and win by solving puzzles in the fastest time.
- 4 difficulty levels, a level to suit all players, from beginners to experts.
- 1,000,000 plus unique Sudoku puzzles! That's right over a million boards to choose from.
- Easy to use interface and grid assistance: If you need to erase a number or ask for help it's simple!
- Puzzle Solver: Solve any puzzle from any source.
- Multiple game modes: Choose from never seen before game modes and even challenge Carol herself!
- Classic Sudoku
- Career mode- work your way up to a Sudoku master
- Challenge Carol mode can you beat the best?
- 2-player modes. Head to head wireless play and Hot seat
- Multiple Arcade modes: Beat The Clock, Extra Time, Perfection, 3 Strikes
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.