Clive ‘n’ Wrench is a 3D platformer centred around Clive the rabbit and Wrench, the monkey on his back. Your adventure will take you through time and space in a magical 1950’s fridge all on a quest to undo Clive’s cousin Nancy’s mistake and ultimately thwart the tyrannical Dr Daucus.
Inspired by genre classics like Spyro the Dragon and Jak & Daxter, Clive ‘n’ Wrench has its titular rabbit and monkey duo jump, roll, hover, and spin their way through a whole host of wacky worlds.
- A Time-Bending Tale: Your adventure will take your all the way from the prehistoric ice age in Iceceratops, through ancient Egypt in Tempus Tombs, and even all the way through to the Wild West.
- Space-Defying Locations: Explore 11 distinct levels each with its own boss battle. Brilliantly crafted platforming paradises full of challenges, collectables and charismatic characters.
- Flowing Hare: Years have been spent perfecting the feel and animation of each move in Clive and Wrench’s diverse moveset, tailored for both experienced players and newcomers alike.
- A Work of Passion: A project from sole developer Rob Wass started in 2011, Clive ‘n’ Wrench is a real work of passion from a genuine fan of the genre.
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.