Join the food fight with Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, the videogame based on the movie. Play as Flint, the wacky inventor who creates a machine that causes food to rain from the sky! When the machine spirals out of control, it's up to you to save the town with a variety of outrageously fun and wacky gadgets. Hurl hamburgers, sling spaghetti, and join the most hilarious food fight ever! Game Features
- Play Flint, hero of the movie, and save the town from the rain of food!
- Use wacky and fun gadgets Flint invented to move, transform, and destroy giant pieces of food!
- Explore 20 levels and environments from the movie and beyond, from Jello-Land to Ice Cream Falls!
- Have fun with friends in two-player co-op starring Steve, Flint's sidekick monkey!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.