With Club Penguin: Game Day! players can experience the fun and creativity of the snow-covered online world of Club Penguin on Wii for the first time. Club Penguin: Game Day is a collection of fun new mini-games that will challenge and engage the whole family. Players can create a penguin, join a team and participate in a series of events, including Sumo Smash, Java Sack, Fast Freeze, Sled & Slide, and more. Each time players beat a challenge, they conquer a zone on the island. The ultimate goal? To work together with their team and conquer as much territory as possible Game Features
- Twelve Club Penguin-style events and team-based competitions
- The opportunity to earn exclusive items
- Single player, multiplayer and tournament modes
- The ability to save a penguin and accomplishments to a Wii Remote, and then transfer to a friend's Wii to continue the fun
- Synchronization of a player's Wii penguin with their online penguin at the Club Penguin website
- The opportunity to upload coins earned in-game to the Club Penguin website
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.