It all started in 1995 with the release of the original Command & Conquer for the PC. The Real-time Strategy genre was born and the gaming world would never be the same. In celebration of 10 years of commanding and conquering, Command & Conquer: The First Decade captures the entire, award-winning franchise in one exclusive set.
With over 20 million fans worldwide, the Command & Conquer series is the benchmark by which all real-time strategy games are measured. Game Features
- Own a piece of gaming history with the only complete collection of one of the most innovative and award-winning strategy franchises ever
- Includes the entire collection 20 CDs of content now on DVD
- Exclusive, 30-minute History of C&C video feature narrated by Louis Castle, co-founder of Westwood Studios and creator of the C&C franchise
- 12 full games with hundreds of hours of gameplay that revolutionized the RTS world
- Electronic strategy e-guides for selected games
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.