This week we have a fantastic prize on offer. Win a copy of Yooka-Laylee signed by the development team at Playtonic Games. We'll be running the competition in parallel on our Facebook and Twitter pages so be sure to enter on both to increase your chances of winning!
You can enter on Twitter no more than twice per day, you can enter on Facebook once and once only over the duration of the competition. The competition will close at midday on 11th April 2017, the two winners will be picked at random and announced shortly after.
This winners have been selected! Congratulations to Kirsty Fox who has won the PS4 signed copy and Steph Lovatt who has won the Xbox One signed copy of Yooka-Laylee.
We give away a prize EVERY week to one of our lovely likers on Facebook. All you need to do is like our page and we'll let you know what the prize is and how to enter each Friday.
* Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition you are hereby agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Game Collection.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- No purchase necessary.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Game Collection reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 24 hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and The Game Collection reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Competitions, The Game Collection, Unit C Redbrick Court, Ferryboat Close, Swansea SA6 8QN after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Game Collection may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by The Game Collection, part of Curveball Leisure Limited.
- The Game Collection reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Game Collection may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Competitions or promotions run on Facebook or Twitter are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The Game Collection will endeavour to send prizes within one week of the competition end date and winners must allow up to 28 days for their prize to arrive.
- The competition is governed by English law.