For the first time ever, team up with the new cast of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 9 to solve Sin City's most gruesome crimes. Explore five brand new, shocking cases written with CSI writers and bring the guilty to justice.
- Feel chills run down your spine while exploring crime scenes, dissecting a victim's body, or following the twists of the story. CSI: Deadly Intent is an all-new immersive experience thanks to intriguing cases written with CSI show writers, a new rendering engine allowing for more realistic graphics, improved lighting effects, and enhanced character acting and lip sync with the voices of the actors from the show.
- Join the new CSI family and partner with the cast of the new CSI Season 9. For the first time, team up with new characters such as Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne) and Riley Adams (Lauren Lee Smith). Be prepared to work with your partner as a real team, working together on the crime scene or helping each other during tough suspect interrogations.
- Put your expertise to the test as you play one of the most skilful forensic experts to join the Vegas CSI team. For the first time ever, help other detectives in their investigations and gain their respect through your actions and teamwork.
Perform the tasks of a CSI detective
- Collect evidence at the crime scene
- Dust for fingerprints
- Search for items that might be related to the case
- Unveil hidden evidence through observation
- and much more...
- Interview a variety of witnesses and suspects
- Utilise an improved interrogation system for more realistic character interactions
- Ask the right questions and use evidence collected at the crime scene to get the truth
- Analyse the evidence with the latest technology
- DNA analysis
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.