In Damage Inc - Pacific Squadron WWII you can take to the skies in one of over 30 accurately represented aircraft and defend the Pacific Theatre from invading enemy forces. Fight your way through intense air-to-air, air-to-ship, and air-to-ground combat while piloting dive bombers, fighters, and torpedo bombers over visually striking, historically accurate locations.
From the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor to the fierce Battle of Iwo Jima, outmaneuver your foes through more than 20 multi-objective single-player and co-op missions, or engage in head-to-head dogfights on Xbox LIVE. Whether flying alone, alongside, or against your teammates, use your aerial arsenal to devastate the enemy and dominate the air in Damage Inc - Pacific Squadron WWII.
- Beautifully rendered aircraft, islands, and battle scenes
- Distinctive multiplayer flight combat gaming experiences
- Flight Stick controller-compatible for truly immersive gameplay
- 12+ hours of campaign missions
Pilot Over 30 Accurately Represented Aircraft More than 30 incredibly detailed, historically accurate airplanes - - including rare and never before flown WWII prototypes - - provide an authentic flight combat gaming experience. With handling characteristics, weapons suites and armor strength each replicated from the real planes, you get to sit in the pilot seat and enjoy all of the action first-hand. From the indomitable Hellcat to the feared Zero, a full hangar of Allied and enemy planes is at your disposal.
- Complete missions to acquire upgrade points - - unlock new planes; improve armor, performance and weapons; change paint schemes, and more!
- Full-featured award system - - earn Xbox 360 Achievements by completing in-game challenges.
Online Multiplayer with Head-to-Head and Co-op Gameplay Pit your flight combat skills against online foes in multiplayer dogfights featuring support for up to eight concurrent players on Xbox LIVE. Multiple game modes deliver endless replay value while adding to the excitement of participating in the greatest aerial battles of the Pacific Theatre.
- Dogfight In this classic deathmatch mode players test their abilities against up to seven other competitors. Tasking each individual flying skill, players must survive with wits alone by choosing the right time and position from which to strike. With a host of modifiers, you can customize your games to create a level of challenge that matches your skill level.
- Team Dogfight Split into teams to see who can win this battle in the skies.
- Survivor All players begin with a set number of lives and then fight until only one remains. Players need the all-round skills to be the last man standing over a number of rounds.
- Team Survivor Teams of players work together to eliminate the other team. All players begin with a set number of lives, and the last team with lives remaining is the victor.
- Scratch One Flattop Two teams battle to sink each other’s aircraft carriers in this epic aerial battle. Use dive bombers and torpedo bombers to attack the enemy’s carrier with cover and support from your fighter wing.
Join Forces with Online Teammates and Conquer Campaign Missions Together Up to four players can team up to tackle the campaign missions together. If all players are at the same point in their campaign progress, new missions and planes become available in this mode.
Sim and Arcade Modes Challenge Novice and Expert Pilots Alike Perfect for pick-up-and-play gaming, Arcade mode simplifies the control scheme and gets inexperienced players right into the action. Once you master the basics, switch over to Sim mode to gain more precise control over each aircraft.
Perform Intense Aircraft Carrier Takeoffs and Landings Not limited to in-air combat, certain missions in Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII accurately replicate one of the most challenging aspects of aerial warfare - - landing on the aircraft carrier from which you launched. Just as you would when preparing for a real battle, take control of your plane and get it airborne. After obliterating the enemy, guide your aircraft back to the flight deck to complete a successful mission.
Compatible with Flight Stick Controllers, Including the Pacific AV8R FlightStick Styled after WWII combat aircraft and custom-crafted to perform with Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII, the Pacific AV8R FlightStick imparts the sensation of true flight. With a soft-touch rubber finish for extreme comfort during extended missions and a grip similar to those found in historic military planes, the precise control required to conquer the enemy and rule the skies is in your hands.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.