With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the DRIVER.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER: San Francisco is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER: San Francisco offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
- The true car chase experience Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of DRIVER: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 100 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen.
- A relentless Manhunt Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner’s relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return.
- Shift As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realises he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: SHIFT. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom; shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents’ car to force their demise.
- A car chase playground Drive on more than 200km of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege.
- Multiplayer Mayhem Experience 9 different, frantic and addictive on-line modes, where the SHIFT feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes.
- …And More Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 “dares” spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable DRIVER theme.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.