Return to the uncompromising world of Dark Souls in Darks Souls II for PS3.
Dark Souls II promises to continue the Dark Souls legacy with unrelenting challenges and the sense of empowerment that Dark Souls players hunger for, offering devilish new obstacles to be overcome.
These new obstacles will be set in a new, unfamiliar world, but one that is very much in the mould of the original game. Dark Souls II will also introduce a new hero and a brand new storyline, filled with epic battles, gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses that must be conquered as our hero traverses this world of death, despair and devastation.
As well as the single-player campaign, a revamped server-based multiplayer experience arrives in Dark Souls II, putting Dark Souls' distinct - and twisted - twist on playing with others online. This is not a multiplayer mode for the faint of heart, but if you have the tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await you! Promising to drive innovation in design and story-telling and expand the world to one even greater than the original game, Dark Souls II is being developed with the same uncompromising nature as the game itself. Prepare for a new, dark journey that will truly challenge you.
- Prepare to die . . . Again - Dare yourself to engage against intense gameplay in a vast world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & effects forward like never before.
- A labyrinth of monsters & bosses - Immerse yourself into mind-bending environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses that could only come from the imagination of From Software.
- Sensory assault - A wide range of threats will prey on human senses & phobias - auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia and more.
- Deeper and darker - More intricate customisation options provide weapons and armour tailoring to player style.
- Evolved multiplayer - Updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative & competitive play.
- Go beyond death - Dark Souls II features fluid motion-capture animations, upgraded combat system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization options, new weapons, armor abilities, and balanced player progression system.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.